- The Internet: A culture-making machine
- How student protests breathed new life into Bangladeshi bureaucracy
- The United Arab Emirates: An unlikely development partner for the Pacific Islands
- Wiki: The unsuspecting Hawai’ian word
- Maiao: The forbidden island of French Polynesia
- Tokelau: How its internet domain makes it the largest nation online
- Breadfruit: A Pacific solution to food security?
- Record number of female candidates in the 2016 Samoan general election
- Songs from Samoa
- From Moana to Vaiana: Why Disney’s newest Polynesian inspired film will be very different in French
- International students – peace offerings or security threats?
- Ending honour killings in Pakistan
- Spice, life and mezze
- Atua: Sacred gods from Polynesia
- The Billion-yen bear
- How far I’ll go: Moana and Wayfinding
Sahara Piang Brahim
- Metro Manila’s endless water woes
- Indonesia: From paradox to partnership
Maea Lenei Buhre
- Reflections on the Pacific: A So’o of images from Samoa
- Pacific Reflections from Hawai’i: a selection of images
Tommy Sheng Hao Chai
- Will China use force to reunify with Taiwan?
- Troubled waters
- A Shanghai Dispatch
- A sobering look at South Korea’s drinking culture
- Posts, privacy and prejudice: The social media frenzy behind a celebrity divorce
- The forgotten games
- The suicide schools
- Hidden in plain sight: Korea’s sexist response to spy cams in women’s restrooms
- Suppressing freedom of expression is not the answer to ‘fake news’
- From beauty queens to Hindu nationalism
- Why has Taiwan not passed marriage equality yet?
- A Tale of Two Chopsticks: Lingering Traces of Hong Kong’s SARS Epidemic
- Elderly Life in the Hidden World of Karaoke Kissas and Classrooms
- Strait differences: attitudes towards same-gender rights in Taiwan and mainland China
- Indonesian Parties Changing Their Spots?
- Tragedy on the Mekong: Why greater government scrutiny is needed in Laos
- Buzkashi: Afghanistan’s game of horses and headless goats
- Engaging Iran: Time for a new approach
- Islamic Warriors: Pakistani soldiers in Arab armies
- Democracy and Indonesia in the time of Jokowi
- Mushi-shi: The Anime
- The hidden cost of Cambodia’s coastal development
- Inside the Dragon’s drug den
- Gambling for jade on the China-Myanmar border
- Is the time right for Australia and Japan to become formal allies?
- Tell me a story set in China
- The enigma of the East: Duterte and the queer community
- A method to North Korea’s madness?
- Facebook: A coercive political actor?
- The untold story of domestic violence in Fiji